Originally Published on Friday, March 30, 2018 Back to Articles »
With all the options available on Pontoons you will find the list below of things to consider in order to make an informed purchase.
- What will be the main use of the purchase? Fishing, skiing, tubing or cruising.
- What size motor or motors will meet the needs for the use of the purchase? Depending on the size of the boat you might want to purchase a pontoon with two motors if speed is your need.
- Tri-toon or two-toon?
- What seating seating layout will work best for your needs?
- What seating capacity will meet your needs?
- Single bimini or double bimini?
- Will you need a depth finder or GPS?
- Two Stroke or Four Stroke motor?
- Will you need a mooring cover or seat covers?
- What is the yearly maintenance cost associated with owning a pontoon?
- New or used?
Once you have considered all of the above and are ready to take a look come in or call us and we will be able to assist you in your purchase needs.
We carry Avalon, Bennington, Sun Tracker, Regency and Reatta brands and have many instock to choose from.
Financing available with approved credit.